Sunday, November 05, 2006


Just thought I'd throw some different styling in for a bit of a change. These are some designs I did while working on 'Atomic Betty', season one. I think of all the backgrounds I did for that show these would have to be my favorite. I really like the farm one, though it did go through some revisions as the scene was to be set in the praries. Ooops. No mountains there I guess. I should learn to read the scripts better. Anywase, it was a great show to work on, and the style was always lots of fun. Quite a change from the intense detail of 'Edgar and Ellen'. I never did see the finished colors, I guess I will have to pick up the DVD's and watch carefully. Would someone let me know if they are out yet? Thanks...

1 comment:

Marco Bucci said...

COOL layout work, man! Lots of depth.