Saturday, November 25, 2006




I had wanted to publish something other than background designs, however since that is what my life is all about these days, that's about all I have to post right now. I also wanted to showoff the fantastic work that the color team here at Bardel has been doing with my designs. I've already published the Foyer (top) and the Greenhouse (bottom), and you can see my rough pencil sketches in some earlier postings. The Pumpkin Patch and the Secret Lab are new. It amazes me how much life color can add to a sketch. Unfortunately the martini glass in the Secret Lab was yet another victim of censorship, much like the dog in the Kitchen (see earlier posting). C'est la vie...

4 comments:

Skid Knee said...

These are really really nice. I think my favorites are the Foyer and the Greenhouse!

Andy said...

Wow, frigging awesome dude! They look great.

Mike.Gauss said...

beautiful byron absolutly beautiful !!!

Justin said...

hey dat looks nice.