Monday, October 02, 2006

Well, the first special in the Edgar and Ellen series aired earlier in September. Apparently it got great reviews and was very highly rated. I missed it of course. To busy getting my limbs frozen off in the ocean at Tofino. But I digress. It occurs to me that since the show has aired, I should be able to post some of the art-work I did for it. I don't know this for certain as I haven't asked anyone, however, if I don't ask then I guess no one can say no. Here's the foyer to the main characters house.

1 comment:

Byron Leboe said...

I believe they have an endless supply of moose mounts smuggled to their place from some northern community about 15 hours north of Vancouver. While this is just a theory, it does explain the increasing amount of animal trophies in their house.

And to answer your last question, I plan on taking over the world with puppies. The chaos and horror will be unbearable!